CRICOS Application and RegistrationCRICOS is the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students. All education institutions that provide courses to overseas students with student visas must register with CRICOS.

How can NUA Horizons help?
Whether you want to get initial registration, or add a qualification/s to scope (both of these processes can include registering for ELICOS), NUA Horizons does everything for you.

We provide constant support, with expert advice. We will provide a customised international student document system inclusive of policies and procedures and handbooks. Whatever courses you plan to run, we offer tailored strategies to meet all necessary standards. As part of our focus on quality and best practice, we can organise an in-house compliance check prior to your on-site audit, and on-going assistance if required.